If you have decided to get fit but you do not know where to start, some fitness tips for beginners will come in handy.
This activity focuses on improving or maintaining physical fitness through workouts composed of repeated movements working the muscles of the entire body. The most concrete goals of fitness could be summarized as: achieving a balance of body structure, improving aerobic endurance, achieving muscular strength and improving our self-esteem through physical exercise.
As when we start any new activity, we may feel a bit lost, but the fitness training for beginners will allow you to gradually understand what the “fitness world” is all about. There is a wide variety of fitness clothing and fitness shoes for you to feel comfortable training.
Fitness for beginners: some myths
First of all, are we beginners?
The first myth of fitness is to believe that by taking some weights everything is already done. When it is the first time we do exercises, when we have not trained for more than a year or when we have done a totally different sport … we are beginners. Do not forget that every exercise needs practice, coordination and some technique to avoid causing injuries.
Another myth that normally circulates in the fitness for beginners, especially in the case of the female, is that we will end up having a too exaggerated musculature. Fitness is not synonymous with bodybuilding. The reality is that 3 or 4 sessions per week of an hour and without a very strict diet cannot get a bodybuilder body.
Also, in the fitness for beginners it is often said that once you stop training for a long time the body becomes more flaccid than normal. It is a wrong idea, because muscle tone is gradually lost as a result of not exercising it but it does not make us more flaccid than before having started with physical activity.
Finally, fitness is also feared because many people believe that muscle pain is something necessary to exercise well. It is true that we should note the work we are doing on him, but in no case should we suffer pain.
Fitness for beginners: why choose fitness?
Fitness has become popular in recent years because it is an excellent exercise to improve the aesthetic level (always together with adequate nutrition). It is true that fitness stylized our figure and fights flaccidity. However, there are many more reasons to choose fitness as your activity.
Physical exercise helps us fight many diseases, such as diabetes, blood pressure … Fitness of course also allows us to stay healthy and keep overweight at bay.
Fitness really includes a lifestyle. Be healthy inside and out. Therefore, choosing fitness is not just choosing an activity, it is deciding that we are going to take care of ourselves.
Fitness tips for beginners
- Start training with someone who knows exercises well and can guide you in them. There are many gyms that have fitness classes for beginners. Knowing how the basic exercises are executed will prevent possible injuries.
- Do not overdo it with time. With one hour it can be more than enough. Remember that you are starting to perform a new activity and your body should get used to it.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear. The comfort will make the difference of each training.
- Set achievable goals Through fitness you do not get a direct weight loss, so if your goal is to lose weight you should intersperse it with cardiovascular exercises, such as running, cycling …
- In the case of fitness for beginners, it is better not to spend too many days between the body’s working area. In fact, to begin with, you can work the entire body every day of training. A circuit for example is a good option.